Wednesday 16 April 2014

Just Shoot Me (The Cowboy Way, #1)Just Shoot Me by Becky McGraw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

*book gifted in return for honest review*
CLIMB IN THE SADDLE AND GET READY FOR A RIDE!
Reading this book has taught me something- Cowboys & Men are two totally different breeds. I have always batted for the sexy CEO team and honestly, I wasn't sure if cowboys would be my thing; boy was I wrong I.HAVE.BEEN.CONVERTED - hallelujah!!!!




This is the story of brooding, cranky but sexy as hell alpha Cowboy Dean Dixon, who is struggling with raising his son after his cheating ex-wife took off leaving him bereft and bitter. He is emotionally shut off from everyone around him and bides his time with the back breaking work of running a ranch. His family tiptoe around him enabling him to continue to wallow in his misery - which is just fine by him until he meets her.

Straight shooter Tina Montgomery is a sassy, strong, pint-sized & beautiful advertising exec with baggage of her own. In order to get the promotion she so desperately needs to provide a better life for her sister and her niece, she needs to find the perfect model to be the next Texas Tomcat for an upcoming jeans campaign. She almost all but abandons hope of finding her real life Cowboy until she meets Dean- Aka MR Crankypants.

She is exasperated by his rude and abrasive demeanour but the electricity between them is undeniable. He is everything she has been looking for. He embodies the authentic,rugged sexy look she needs,and now that she has seen him she knows no one else will do. The question is can she convince this complicated, moody Cowboy to help her?

WOW...Just wow. This story had me laughing,fanning myself,wringing my hands & cheering. Dean & Tina are magic together and the love that grows between them becomes the ultimate balm Dean needs to finally face the demons of his past.

I'd wear Dean's Cowboy hat any day of the week!

More news from Becky MacGraw here:

http://youtu.be/maDkNL4zb1A

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment