Wednesday 9 April 2014

FateFate by Nikki Sex
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fate by Nikki Sex
4 spandangly stars!!

SYNOPSIS
How far would you go to get something you really wanted?
Emily Malone has had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Paul, all her life.
Unfortunately, he just sees her as his friend’s little sister.
Desperate and infatuated, Emily resorts to lies and deception.
She only needs one night with Paul, to finally get over this obsessive crush.
But Fate has other ideas. . .




MY REVIEW
So I decided to read this finally after hearing so much about it. I have to admit that I wasn't sure it would be my thing as I'm not overly moved by BDSM. I even recall saying to someone "yea maybe not, not really my thing" well I EAT MY WORDS! I loved this book. I sat down to read it one afternoon and THREE hours later with no dinner cooked, children scattered to who knows where, there I was totally engulfed in this book.

This book made me wonder, how far would you go for love? and when do the lines between love and obsession blur?

As I was reading Emily's story was amazed at the lengths she went to for the man she loved, but then most of us know when it comes to love logic flies out the window because the heart wants what it wants. I mean what could be more sad than unrequited love, it drives people to the edges of their own sanity.

There is the pain of lost love or forbidden love or betrayed love but nothing is as lonely as being all alone in love, when the person you would die for "friendzones" you. When you look at it from that perspective you gain a better insight into what motivates Emily and the lengths she goes to in order to have this man, even if its just for a night.

Paul has always seen Emily as the innocent, sweet, reliable sister figure he never had. Emily is desperate to make Paul see that she is now a woman, a woman capable of fulfilling all his fantasies.

Enter Andrew Chevalier the suave, sophisticated, alluring Dom she enlists to help her. Andrew sees into her soul with such clarity that for the first time she feels affirmed in the choices she has made in her life. He seems to know her intimately and she immediately trusts him.

" Trust me Ma petite lapine, you have come to me I know exactly what you need"

I fell head over heals for this sexy french Alpha who not only helped Emily to bloom into the woman she knew was inside her, but also enabled Paul to see that by running from his past the way he was he was short changing himself, with Andrews subtle prompting Paul realised he was not only capable of loving, but that it had been there, simmering under his nose for years.

A fab read, BDSM fans will love it. 4 giant stars to Nikki Sex!Book gifted for honest review.

Watch trailer for Nikki's upcoming new book Kink

http://youtu.be/MC9UYu3KDIQ

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment